Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

NOTE TO REGISTERED USERS
Due to a data loss incident, some user profiles have been deleted. If you cannot login, please create a new login (profile) by registering again. We apologize for the inconvenience and are changing our backup procedure to prevent such incidents.

Red Dots on arm/chest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC1244

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Red Dots on arm/chest Reply with quote

Hey, for about 2 years now on and off i have a lot had these really little red dots(pen head size) that appear on the inner sides of my arms, mostly from the front sides of my arm pits to the inner side of my elbows. Then at the same time on my chest i get bigger red dots(dime size) and they kinda burn and itch, but mostly burn.
This only happens when i get out of the shower, and it doesnt seem to happen all the time.. i have made it a habbit to run cold water before i get out because it seems to not happen as much and if it does it isnt as bad..
All together they only last for about 2 mins after i get out of the shower then i dry off and a min later they are gone, but they are pretty annoying and i was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of or had something like this and knows what it is and how to make it stop..

Anything helps, thanks!
claudek

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you are allergic to something in the water?
Have you gone to a dermatologist? If they go away, probably not a big deal.
propylene_glycol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you get it any time you are in contact with your water at home? Or is it only in the shower? If only in the shower, I doubt you would be allergic to something in the water. Check what's in the soap you use. I had to switch shapmoo when I was constantly getting a rash on my back, neck and chest in the shower. I'd also get it often wherever my hair touched my skin. Check your shampoo and conditioner, if you use it. hint hint...my username. It is used in a lot of bath products and irritates some people, like me.
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post a picture of these red dots??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: