Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Copper Peptides Visibly Firm by Neutrogena

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellys_happy@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Copper Peptides Visibly Firm by Neutrogena Reply with quote

I bought Visibly Firm by Neutrogena, and I know this may sound hilarious, but my skin had a bit of an orange tint to it after I applied it on my face. Although my face felt real smooth. But the color... I thought it was all in my head so I asked my 7 year old little girl and she agreed. My face had an orange tint to it!

Which copper peptide is considered to be the BEST as an anti aging treatment. I'm willing to invest the money, if it works and doesn't turn my face orange. :)

Please advise. Thank you so much!
Discohouse

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: My skin didn't turn orange Reply with quote

I am also using the Neutrogena Visibly Firm product. I'm using the lift serum, and haven't had any negative results with it. My skin feels very smooth after I use it, but I haven't noticed my skin color changing.

I was wondering whether this product contains GHK Cu in it and is it strong enough to be effective? I see alot of people talking about other copper peptide products but they don't ever seem to mention this one, and they look much more expensive, but is this product by Neutrogena just as effective? I know that active copper is supposed to have a blue color to it, and the lift serum by Neutrogena is actually blue, so.....
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Neutrogena serum you mentioned has a matiffying silicone base that will tend to make your skin look smooth and hide pores and imperfections but it is only a coverup effect.

Some of the users on drugstore.com already commented on the 'silky smooth' feel and 'regulating oil production'. These are signature of mattifying silicones in the formula.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: