Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Visine has multiple functions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackandtan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Visine has multiple functions Reply with quote

I learned from a beauty magazine (can't remember the name), that not only does Visine help hydrate the eyes, but it also helps keep eye shadow from running. Applying a little Visine on the eye lid keeps the eye shadow in place and also making it look more vibrant. In addition, I learned that it can help tighten the skin around the eye. Has anyone tried it and know that it tightens the skin?

I tried it a few times for the eyeshadow and it does work, but I can't tell the difference with firming the skin.

by the way, I am new to the forum :-) I hope to learn a lot from you all
Parentsaver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visine is HORRIBLE for your eyes in the long run.
blackandtan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really? why is that??
SageRave

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackandtan wrote:
really? why is that??

Don't worry about Visine unless your doctor has some reason for you to avoid it. There are some who feel that it is bad for your eyes because it constricts blood vessels. I haven't heard of anyone going blind yet, so use your own judgment. If it doesn't cause problems for you, don't listen to anyone else and proceed as you see fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: