Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Relax-a-line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Relax-a-line Reply with quote

I am considering using Relax-a-line for crows feet etc. Since this produce relaxes the face - can this in turn harm the skin resulting in a more aged look later? Any experience or comments appreciated. thanks!
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my article on wrinkle relaxing peptide where this issue is also discussed
http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/acetylhexapeptide.html
Ken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: my face won't absorb products Reply with quote

I recently applied Capsaicin to see if my face would absorb and respond to treatment. I did not feel any tingling or burning sensation. I am 45 and have beautiful skin - just med. and fine wrinkles that I hate. What must I do to improve my face to absorb active ingredients? Will a table sugar scrub be stong enough in this case? Now that there are remedys out there, is there still hope that my face can absorb them to get their benefits?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using a table sugar scrub after a bath or shower then and apply products (or Capsaicin as a test) while the skin is still a bit wet. That might suffice. If that is not enough an exfoliating mask may be used instead of sugar scrub (but not too frequently)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: