Joined: 01 Aug 2006
|Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:24 am Post subject: Tired of skin care - nothing works
|i have not been having any pimple breakouts since around 29.
Now i am 30 , officially 31 in a month.
And I noticed , i develop one or two pimples in my face and chest almost every 10 days. I put neosporing antibiotic pain relief cream on that area along cover it with a spot bandaid in the night and within 2 to 5 days it reduces in size and fades leaving only slight hyper pigmentation.
Now I need a proper skin care routine and products , coz my skin is dry still breaks out with couple of pimples here and there..
These are the products that I am using right now :
1. Moong bean powder as face wash and scrub. (since even cetaphil cleanser makes my skin dry after wash)
2. Aveeno moisturising body lotion mixed with two 200 IU Vitamin E (d-alpha, beta and gamma tocopherol) cream
3. couple of days , I apply queen helen mint julep mask after wash
4. sometimes i apply extra virgin coconut oil before washing face
5. vegetable peel powder
Please recommend products that might make my skin and lip bubbly , bright without any harsh chemicals like SLS , petrolatum
1. good cleanser
2. face moisturiser with antioxidant properties non greasy , yet brightens face . (paulas didn't work for me)
3. lip salve (lips become very dry , can't stay without burt's bees wax at all)
4. undereye fine line decreaser, pigmentation and plumper.
I bought the DIY kit , but cudn't find time to start any regimen other than the vitamin e cream.
I am taking mutilvitamin , msm , biotin, b12 . I workout six days a week , i lift weights , I eat whole grains and veggies , I go for full body massage once a month..
please help me out urgent , I have a big occassion coming up in 15 days, i want a bright n glowing skin on that day...
Also am thinking of including the lecithin +brewers yeast milk shake posted in the forums for extra plumpness and energy
YOUR Suggestions will be highly helpful, so that i can buy the product soon and start off right away...