Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Which brand of Matrixyl 3000 is better?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amyh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Which brand of Matrixyl 3000 is better? Reply with quote

Dear Dr. Todorov,

I am new here. I never use Matrixyl 3000 before. There many brands out there all said contain Matrixyl 300. Can you let me know which brand is better for me to try? Can you give me a few links which you believe it is a better product for me to try?

Thank you very much
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I didn't evaluate individual brands that add matrixyl 3000 mix.
jands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you considered buying 'pure' matrixyl, and adding it to your favorite cream?

The best prices for this are from: http://theherbarie.com and http://lotioncrafter.com
jands

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skinutrition is also selling a Matrixyl 3000 product ( skinutrition.net/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=42 ).

Skinutrition's 'Skinourishment with 8% Matrixyl 3000' is formulated with the precise quantity of Matrixyl 3000 ( Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 ) shown most effective.

In addition it does not contain other competing peptides, such as Matrixyl ( Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 ), that would interfere with its delivery and utilization.
pinkconga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in my second week of this product (that Jands mentions above) and find it to my liking so far - so good!
katee

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be clear - are you saying that matrixyl and matrixyl 3000 should not be used together?
Jouke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jands wrote:
Have you considered buying 'pure' matrixyl, and adding it to your favorite cream?

The best prices for this are from: theherbarie.com and lotioncrafter.com

Too bad........... the Lotion Crafter only sells a mix of matrixyl and argireline (at least, that was all I could find on their website), and the Herbarie does sell a matrixyl-liquid, however they have a minimum international order of 100 dollar. That is a LOT of matrixyl!!! :-((

Do you happen to know other sources of pure matrixyl 3000 John? I'd rather not introduce just anóther cream to my face, I prefer to mix it with my existing creams.

Tia,
Jouke
jands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know Matrixyl 3000 (by sederma) is sold by gardenofwisdom and theherbarie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: