Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

NOTE TO REGISTERED USERS
Due to a data loss incident, some user profiles have been deleted. If you cannot login, please create a new login (profile) by registering again. We apologize for the inconvenience and are changing our backup procedure to prevent such incidents.

Irriated skin under my lip where the hair grows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mars_army

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Irriated skin under my lip where the hair grows Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm a 21 year old male.

Ever since middle school when I started growing facial hair, my skin under my lower lip has been irritated and gets sore easily.

The skin is "raised" where the hairs grow out, and look like scattered little whitehead. They aren't acne, however. It's just little bumps at the base of the hairs.

I have somewhat "full" lips, so my lower lip has a little concave part under neath. It is in this little inset that I have the problem.

I would really love to treat this area somehow....and to get rid of the little bumps as well. They aren't noticeable unless I fold my lip inwards but still, I don't like them.

Any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: