Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Need a good eye cream....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
janmb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE Strivectin SD eye cream..no more dry eyes and a very little goes a long way. Get it on ebay for a best price. Also try Personal formulator's acetyl hexapeptide lift serum..I was amazed by the results. better than Isomer's.
susan1959

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use skinactives.com's Bright-I cream. For the cost, it has helped more than any other brand I have tried. Also, to help with upper eyelids, if you apply your eye cream above the crease of your upper eye, the eyecream will slowly drift downwards and hydrate your eyelids.
Nightbird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Your gonna have to try many... Reply with quote

If there is one thing that is evident here, is that everybody has their own favorite brand of eye cream, and we all can't agree on just one..lol! This is because everybody's skin is different, were all on different medications that can affect how a cream reacts with your skin, we all live in different climates, both the outside climate and the indoor climate (some of us love to use our heaters, air conditioners, humidifiers, etc..) were all different ages, races, etc.. So bottom line, no one product works well for everybody..my fave eye cream may be your nightmare eye cream.

My suggestion so that you don't waste alot of money is to go into a high end department store (as in, they sell Lancome, Estee Lauder, etc) and buy a few eye creams that peak your interest, take them home and try each one for a week -a week is the minimum amount of time to see if you develop anything weird from the product as sometimes problems don't arrise overnight and take a few days to show up. The one you like keep it, the ones you don't take them back. This is a plus with higher end stores, they will take back any cosmetic you don't like -especially if you tell them you had an allergic reaction to it. Do this as many times as it takes till you find the cream you like best. My suggestion is to start with Lancome, Estee Lauder and Clinique, then move down from their if they don't have what you like. And when you do find something good, post your results here and tell us what you chose. Good luck to you!

:D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: