Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

which copper peptides to buy/Procyte

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scarab

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: which copper peptides to buy/Procyte Reply with quote

I'm shopping for a copper peptide formulation and I found something curious on skincarerx's site. They offer Neova, which is too expensive, I know, but there's a short essay explaining that only Procyte's copper peptides are truly effective with both GHK and AHK formulations. Apparently the formulation has been patented, and they mention a few other brands--Complex Cu3, Tricomin, etc that use it. I looked up Complex Cu3 on google and it seems to be a medically-oriented company that offers reasonably priced copper peptide lotions for use in healing (recommended for 5-7 days). While I'd rather skip the cosmetic hype and it seems like this is effective copper peptide, I'm also understandably nervous about "overdoing" it. Any thoughts on why this formula is patented and if the medical versions are safe for longterm (every other day) use?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most research has been done on GHK. This doesn't mean others are ineffective, but they are a less reliable bet.
hatailor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: copper peptide cream without the hype and expense Reply with quote

Hello Scarab,
Last November you wrote that you looked up Complex Cu3. Which copper peptide cream did you finally decide to buy?

Which creams out there are reasonably priced, with research behindthem and with less of the cosmetic hype?
Monica34

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been using Iamin gel. I put it on thinly after cleansing on still moist skin and apply my moisturizer over. You dont want to rub too much to prevent pilling. I use it three times a week to keep the receptors from downregulating (this is controversial I guess but works for me :))

I found it at a great price at anagen.net/ording.htm
Scroll down to Hair post transplant to click on Iamin.
hatailor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, this is very useful. How does one know what the options are? I do a search on the internet and find extremely expensive and tiny vials without any real information on what's in them.

Monica34 wrote:
I have been using Iamin gel. I put it on thinly after cleansing on still moist skin and apply my moisturizer over. You dont want to rub too much to prevent pilling. I use it three times a week to keep the receptors from downregulating (this is controversial I guess but works for me :))

I found it at a great price at anagen.net/ording.htm
Scroll down to Hair post transplant to click on Iamin.
Monica34

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean. Its overwhelming and the companies dont disclose their copper amount in their products. Its hard to say how much is best anyhow, since with copper more is not necessarily better - thinking of uglies :)

For me, I like Iamin and use it only three times a week to stimulate without overdoing it. I think with CP less is better. JMO.
hatailor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the info. I will check it out and probably buy it. I sent a message to a dermatologist who wrote a book about skin and who says she uses a CP product asking what she is using. But I doubt that she will answer.

Monica34 wrote:
I know what you mean. Its overwhelming and the companies dont disclose their copper amount in their products. Its hard to say how much is best anyhow, since with copper more is not necessarily better - thinking of uglies :)

For me, I like Iamin and use it only three times a week to stimulate without overdoing it. I think with CP less is better. JMO.
antibody

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Custom Peptide Reply with quote

These links might helps
genwaybio.com/gw_file.php?fid=2070 Synthetic peptides
genwaybio.com/gw_file.php?fid=2062 Blocking peptides
genwaybio.com/gw_file.php?fid=3068 Custom Antibodies

Regards
hatailor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dermatologist who sometimes appears in the news answered me and says that she uses:
neutrogena visibly firm night creme and
Procyte Creme de la Copper (by prescription)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: