Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Do I have to be a chemist to figure this stuff out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
julia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Do I have to be a chemist to figure this stuff out? Reply with quote

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out the best skin care routine for my skin. I have read several books Paula's books, and Dr. Denese's book. I have also read a bunch on the internet. I am still really confused but here is what I have decided as a skin care routine. I am on a limited budget so I pefer stuff I can get at the drugstore or that is cheap.

Night
wash with cetaphil cleanser
apply nutrogena healthy skin night cream the one with AHA's
apply Paula's antioxident serum

Morning
use paula's toner
apply blue lizard sunscreen
apply nutrogena face powder with spf 30

Either once or twice a week I will exfoliate with a dermabrasion cream with tiny particles. After that I will apply retin-A then follow with Paula's serum.

Please tell me what you think. Thanks
sophia_town

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This routine seems reasonable.

You just need to make sure it works for you...and the only way to do this is by trying it out for a few days/weeks. If you don't start to see any results, I suggest that you change it up a bit.

Let me know how it goes.

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: