Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

My eyes are bugged out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metal_420

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: My eyes are bugged out Reply with quote

Im a 16 year old guy with bad eye alergies. When pollon is in the air my eyes become painfully itchy so to releave it, for years, I have been pushing my eye lids in a circular motion with the palm of my hand. Recently I realized that this has caused my eyelids and the skin around them to become loose. My eyes look bugged out. It has been getting worse for the past few years and until recently I was unaware of why it was happening. Please tell me this isn't perminant. Is there anything I can use to tighten the skin.
jessica9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bad eye allergies as well. May I ask why you haven't seen an optomitrist? If you have chronic eye allergies, you need to see an eye doctor and rule out something more serious. You will also then be able to get a prescription for eye drops that can hopefully help. If you have chronic allergies, it is most likely caused by allergens and not just something in your eye. Go to a doctor! Why suffer?

As far as the skin around your eyes is concerned, I would not worry so much about that but go see a doctor. The skin around the eyes is very sensitive and putting anything near your eyes when you have a problem with allergies will exacerbate the problem. This is something you can talk about with an eye doctor. Considering your age and what you have described, I'm sure your skin will shape up after you get your eye problem under control. Good luck.
metal_420

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply. :wink:

I will heed your advice and go see a doctor tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: