Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Little Red Dots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whisper9999

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Little Red Dots Reply with quote

One of the many delightful things that I have found about coasting into middle age is that my skin has many, many little red dots. My physician has some really weird name for them, so I can't remember what he called them. And, of course, he has no idea what they are or what causes them.

Does anyone have any idea what causes these annoying things. It might be my imagination, but they seem to proliferate during times of stress/sickness.

How can I get rid of them or at least prevent them?
vera jones

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: red bumps Reply with quote

Are you referring to Rosacea?
akina

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's Rosacea, there is no definite treatment. Daily cleansing using non-irritating cleansers, if you go out, a sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 15 is a must. Also, in your case, you said it appears to be worse w/ stress and sickness. Well, reducing the level of stress may help.
If it gets worse, I'd suggest you to visit a dermatologist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: