Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

copper cream ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renay Bishop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: copper cream ??? Reply with quote

Super GHK-Copper Cream (skin biology); I just started using the copper cream on my skin and have noticed that it makes my skin have a healthy glow and makes my skin feel and look softer than better I started using it...I was wondering if anyone knows what else I can use besides the copper cream as an anti aging cream...I've been reading about vitamin c creams and was wondering if any one knows any info on a good vitamin c cream to use at nite and what brand to purchase?
qutee22

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: copper cream ??? Reply with quote

Renay Bishop wrote:
Super GHK-Copper Cream (skin biology); I just started using the copper cream on my skin and have noticed that it makes my skin have a healthy glow and makes my skin feel and look softer than better I started using it...I was wondering if anyone knows what else I can use besides the copper cream as an anti aging cream...I've been reading about vitamin c creams and was wondering if any one knows any info on a good vitamin c cream to use at nite and what brand to purchase?

I'd like to know myself. Anyone?
Powder77

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Copper peptides are very good molecular, works very well in the skin, but is better not to use them together to vitamin C.
Vitamin C became pro-oxydant used with copper.
Copper peptides works very well with AHA ( glycolic, Malyc ect) and BHA, Also Tretinoin, tazaroten, REtinal, Retinol.
Kind reagards
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe in copper peptides at all but if you like a good moisturizer that has the ability to soften and calm the skin, I can recommend evening primrose oil, 100%. My skin is usually reddish, acne prone, since using this it has a calm color and no breakouts at all. I use it at night before bed all over face, during the day it willl be too shiny and it bothers the eyes if it migrates into them.

I got 4oz oil for $5 from mountainroseherbs.com. That amount will last more than 6 months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: