Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Vitamins A and E, and C; additive versus interactive effects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nadine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Vitamins A and E, and C; additive versus interactive effects Reply with quote

I am keen to use both Bio Oil - the main ingredients of which are vitamins A and E - and the vitamin C based serum recommended through this website. Does it matter if I use both in the morning or should I use one in the morning and one in the evening? In other words, do either of the Vitamins A and E interact problematically with Vitamin C? (I am hoping they actually have beneficial additive effects!) Also, any word - in the form of user feedback or clinical trials - on the efficacy of Bio Oil?

Thanks very much
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitamin C is only effective in a particular concentration. If you dilute it by applying it together with something else, the effect can be actually reduced. I suggest applying them separately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: