Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Mix Dmae and idebenone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Firming / Tightening Ingredients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
palish

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Mix Dmae and idebenone Reply with quote

Hi,
can i make a serum with dmae and idebenone in aloe?

:roll:
scarab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: DMAE, alpha lipoic and idebenone Reply with quote

Similar quandry. I'm interested in mixing DMAE, alpha lipoic and idebenone into a lotion. Any conflicts?
symond steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm also interested in mixing DMAE, alpha lipoic and idebenone into a lotion its a care for skin is good do u agree with me?
jamie555

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Mix Dmae and idebenone Reply with quote

palish wrote:
Hi,
can i make a serum with dmae and idebenone in aloe?

:roll:

I think idebenone needs to be in an oil base, so the serum would have to be oil based. Not sure if that would work with aloe, but it seems to me there would be a problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Firming / Tightening Ingredients All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: