Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

copper ferment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYSPYGUY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: copper ferment Reply with quote

I notice lots of companies adding or selling products that contain different types of saccharomyces ferements. everythign from copper , to zinc.
Do these have any benefits in a serum form? or are they just marketing and basic antioxidants? I have read the copper ferment can aid in healing woulnds etc and also wrinkles???
thank you
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is copper ferment? Did you mean copper peptides, perhaps?
NYSPYGUY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the serum I am looking to use (isomers). I was looking to see if this is a good everday product. I have read pros and cons about copper use so not sure how this one is

Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Biotin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess would be that they mean copper complex with yeast extract but their naming is opaque and confusing (perhaps intentionally - to preserver some secrets), so it is hard to say for sure what they mean by "ferment" in this case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Antioxidants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: