Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

R lipoic acid (liquid,non-reduced form)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Cell Energy Production Co-Factors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamesherried

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: R lipoic acid (liquid,non-reduced form) Reply with quote

R-lipoic acid is available in a liquid thru GeroNova Research, Inc. (www.geronova.com). It is not the reduced form of R lipoic acid(R-dihydro-lipoic acid). It doesn't come in softgels, but with a dropper. Would this be an ideal product to use in a do-it-yourself skin care product, and how would one use it? The instructions say to dilute it with 8-10 parts water if used topically on the skin, but what percentage of lipopic acid would that be equivalent to? Or maybe it can be added directly to a cream or gel without diluting it with water. Any suggestions from anyone?

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: r-lipoic Reply with quote

would like to know also if these are ok to use .....
I do not like the powder form that I use because it does not dissolve completely & leaves grainy residue on my face .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Cell Energy Production Co-Factors All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: