Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Why does sleeping make my face and scalp so oily?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fabadoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Why does sleeping make my face and scalp so oily? Reply with quote

If i take a shower at 10:00 pm and go to bed at 11:00, by the time i wake up at 7:00am my face, scalp and even my ears are extremely oily again. So oily that even though i did absolutely nothing but sleep i have to shower again before i walk out the door or i feel like i dipped my head into a vat of cooking oil (slight exaggeration)

Now if i shower at 7:00 am by 4:00 pm my skin and scalp is still normal, only slightly more oily than an average person. What is it about simply sleeping that is doing this to me? I change my sheets, and pillows weekly i usually sleep with no covers on me and i have tried mild shampoos, soaps and such.

It's very frustrating, never having the option to shower at night. I absolutely have to shower in the morning which means i have to get up earlier =/
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oil production often depends on ambient temperature. Is it possible that while you are outside, you are in a cool airconditioned environment and where you sleep it's warmer/hotter? Also do you put products on your face before bed like retinA or use face wash etc?
fabadoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

temperature has no effect on the issue, ive tested it to the extremes. be it 90 degrees mid summer or 60 degrees winter or a happy medium, no change at all.

i use no products before i go to bed.
Bee56

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you sweat more when you sleep? It might have something to do with that?
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 am    Post subject: Oakley Gascan Polarized Lenses Replacement Reply with quote

if you wear sunglasses no other timethese are the most important occasionssummertime is the most dangerous season for your eyesthe sun is out in full force during the hot summer ,
Having nice sunglasses will provide you with better protection and a great shield from the sun's glare. This can help you to see better and potentially avert a crash. You can also see better outside to do other things such as read or even cross the street. ,
This allows you to match your sunglasses with the dress you are wearing, the bag you are carrying and also the color of the makeup you can apply. Today’s youth even wants their jewellery to match the frames that they are wearing. the most unique trend and a new concept introduced in the year 2010 is that of the wrap around frames. The most appropriate feature of these sunglasses is that it gives you a slimming effect as it makes your facial bone stand out. Brands like Fendi, Ralph Lauren and Dolce and Gabbana are making these new types of designer sunglasses. so 2010 has started with introduction of various new brands of sunglasses by different fashion ,
If you are asked to list a must-have product list in summer, which do you want most? Of course, the choice will be different, candy-colored shorts and sleeveless tops, envelope bag, platform shoes, sunglasses,etc. How about a both practical and fashionable single product? Definitely, the answer is: sunglasses! The reason is simple.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 am    Post subject: Oakley Major League Baseball Sunglasses Reply with quote

and then attach on the top of glasses or sunglassesfrom the price aspecton sunglasses are cheaper than sunglasses as there are no framesthere are a wide range of clip ,
Any time you are researching for ones new pair of ray ban canada make certain that you simply take a look at merchants of duplicate pigments. You will uncover some definitely excellent promotions employing this strategy in conjunction with low price sun glasses suppliers are a additional amazing invest in sunglasses. ,
Sport Styles, for instants are a popular style sunglass and sell very well, bringing well over 30% margins to wholesale companies as well as retail shops. Consumers who purchase sunglasses for personal use may like sports styles of sunglasses such as Oakley like fashion sunglasses. Oakley brand sunglasses are a brand that is very well known, but many sunglasses are made to look the same and have the same design and material used in popular branded sunglass companies. ,
Physicians advise that try to avoid UV radiations just as much as it is now possible. A lot of the sunglasses safeguard your current eyes towards UVA along with UVB radiations. You need to simply look at the brand specifics very carefully for your current fulfillment. When UV radiation defense isn't described at the tag after that don't purchase that particular sunglass for your eyes.Another important factor to think about is high quality of lenses.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:36 am    Post subject: Where Can I Buy Oakley Sunglasses Reply with quote

shades additionally recessions ask yourself how new financial watch make a difference in summer time ,
The popularity gained by this brand is so high that today Prada provides sunglasses to accompany designer clothing. Despite being priced slightly higher than most of its other counterparts, Prada sunglass is worth every single penny invested on it. ,
That alone should be motivation to hit the sunglass kiosk at the mall. You don't often think of sunglasses as something that will protect your skin. In reality, a good pair of sunglasses can save your face in more ways than one. Increased exposure to sunlight can cause skin cancer and will attach the most sensitive areas first. ,
Lenses these days acquire the full-colour behavior, from a gradient lens which is actually a blend of more than one color with different effects. Mirror-coated lenses also knows as a flash lens, termed as ghost lens if coating is of silver is again in demand. Frame's Color and Shape – Currently popular frames are not from a single colour or shape. Hot trends currentlt are large rectangular or square plastic frames in white, pink, purple, orange or yellow and blue or green.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:37 am    Post subject: Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses Shaun White Reply with quote

it is also important to know how to wear such productscarrera in addition to calvin klein dark glasses - what has selection ,
Most women have some kind of leopard pattern clothes, shoes or something because they want to be sexy to get men focused on them. Horn rimmed sexy sunglasses will adorn your most sensitive and eye-catching spot to make you stand out.. ,
Another unique of Ray ban sunglass is that since they are produced with monoblock hinge, it is not welded in the front and this makes the frame strong and hence it is less likely to break when opened or closed. Ray-Ban also produces frames made of titanium and memo-ray as well. These frames are corrosion resistant and withstand all climatic conditions. Hence they are suitable for all kinds of environments. Memo ray on the other hand are made of composite containing nickel and titanium which owes to the resistant and flexible nature of its frames.The growing popularity and demand for Ray Ban glasses across the globe has prompted few scammers to come up with imitation products. ,
Many buyers believe the sellers in that way that their designing sunglasses are real and authentic. But to find the authentic wholesale sunglasses you need to search in the Internet with the auction sites.. To buy the whole sale authentic sunglasses you need to point out and find the fake one. There are so many fake sunglasses for sale in the average sites those which are not branded and authenticated.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Oakley Gascan Polarized Matte Black Reply with quote

locating tinted glasses while eyeglasses conceptsto buy sun additionally eyewear instructions ,
These sunglasses can be successful in letting you have a sparkle on your face.. Sunglasses have always been one of the popular choices amongst the people especially the ladies because of the sparkle and shine that is offered by these sunglasses is quite appealing to the women. ,
Males and females both can adorn these stylish sunglasses. Men can enhance their masculinity while women can look posh and chic by wearing these sunglasses. Laid back feel, comfort can be completed best with wayfarer sunglasses. Many celebrities are also adorning wayfarer sunglasses, which has further fuelled their popularity. You cannot only buy them in various styles and colors but at cheap rates too. ,
The price tag of Maui Jim sunglasses or Maui Jim Readers sunglasses (whichever you opt for) is on the higher side but this is not without good reason- these are, hands down, the best eyewear protection sunglasses. Manufactured from acetate, nylon and monel, the rugged and durable frames are available in glamorous styles.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Where To Get Cheap Oakleys Reply with quote

think aviator glasses are unquestionably remarkabledo you consider aviator sun unquestionably are frosty ,
This type is strongly recommended for ones who need extra protection, because apart from preventing sunglasses from broken, hard case could protect from severe temperature change, climate and chemical agents or even some accident that may occur such as drop. ,
Your fashionable and distinctive smart looks can win hearts of many and make them follow you. With the accessibility of so many fashion accessories, there are endless options for you to bring out the most stylish of yourself. However, what really give a refined final touch to your trendy and smart look are the sunglasses. You really cannot afford to miss this fashion accessory to divulge your style statement and get into impressive appearance. ,
It typically strikes persons who are through forty. Nonetheless, folks of any age, or young folks, will also get it now. How to remedy it? It is seriously bothersome. Fortunately, Benjamin Franklin had made the initial bifocals to rectify presbyopia more than two hundreds many years back.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:40 am    Post subject: Oakley X Squared For Sale Reply with quote

things to consider while it's true choosing on the right sun shadesthings take into consideration even as selecting the optimal glasses ,
Nonetheless, additionally,all your family members not only can they go out and purchase a variety of graphic not good for and to build businesses that provide this product or service at a multi function really much more money.. ,
Celebrity sunglasses have definitely caught the fancy of the average Joe and Jane. These movie stars set the popularity of distinct style of sunglasses ablaze. However, for the most part, these sunglasses worn by movie stars are luxury items that many people can't afford to buy for their own because they cost too much. ,
And now with the heat of the sun becoming stronger, sunglasses became already a daily companion for all most all people. Here are some of the easy steps to help you purchase discount sunglasses. Seat back, relax for the following steps are no sweat and easy. STEP 1: Check local department stores or eyewear specialty stores for luxury sunglasses sale or clearance information.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:40 am    Post subject: Oakley Sunglasses Discount For Law Enforcement Reply with quote

there are places where the shipping too is freethere is a thirty dayhundred percent money back guaranteewhy wait when a golden opportunity like this knocks on your door ,
These bold sunglasses boast dynamic and unique design. The advanced features of these sunglasses are what that sets them apart from the rest.. Don Oakley designer sunglasses and get ready to invite some admiring glances. Oakley Sunglasses are synonymous with superior quality and excellent craftsmanship. ,
From the colors of the sunglasses, there are lots of sunglasses with brown colors for you to choose. Some of these sunglasses are pure brown sunglasses, and other brown sunglasses are mixed with other colors, such as silver, pink, blue, red, green and so on. However, brown is the main element on those sunglasses. As usual, both the lenses and frames can be tinted with the brown color. ,
It can sometimes be tricky to go out and buy sunglasses. When you go up to the counter they can all look the same after a while, and those small little mirrors do not give you much indication of how you look in them either. Not only are some glasses designed for particular shaped faces, but often the style of a pair of shades can make or break our taste as well. With some glasses designed for play and others made for a more polished look.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:42 am    Post subject: Oakley Industrial M Frame Review Reply with quote

for some of you ladiesand then for othersthis will vary from personcomfort is key ,
But, if you follow the above mentioned 5 steps, you can easily differentiate a fake pair from an original and ensure maximum returns on your investment.. * Polarization - The most important factor in choosing the best golf sunglasses for you should be how much of the suns harmful UV rays they block. ,
Often the sunlight is too bright to be comfortable when people are outside participating in various activities. Further, it is highly recommended by individuals in the health care profession to wear eye protection in the sun as a safety measure. This is because eyes could otherwise become damaged from ultraviolet radiation or blue light. ,
Secondly, you should choose a pair of sunglasses to match with your skin color. There are wide ranges of choices for people having the fair skin. Both the dark and light color sunglasses can have a good effect with them. You had better choose the bright colored sunglasses to match with your dark skin color, which can make your skin color more brightly..
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:45 am    Post subject: Fake Oakleys For Sale In The Usa Reply with quote

poised for a comebacko's have been seen on the faces of famous women and trendyoriginally designed in the 1930's for military pilotsaviators were hot on fashionable faces in the 1960's and ,
The next type of sunglasses that you can get from these wholesale sunglasses is the fit over sunglasses. The good thing about these glasses is that they would get fit perfectly around your eyes so you will not have any problems in terms of it falling off. ,
Retro sunglasses are part of a broad category that encompasses dozens of fascinating shades and designs - so many that you should have no problem finding a retro design that compliments your facial shape no matter what it is. Included in this category are over-sized glasses as well as punk-framed ones which will take you back to the psychedelic eras of the 60's and the 70's. ,
Therefore, there is a great significance of wearing sunglasses today, but as per variety of sunglasses styles, it becomes quite confusing to choose an ideal and the best pair for you. So, here we have some sunglasses style top options for you and thus, you can narrow your search by knowing these sunglass styles to the core.
mddrphdddr4Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:47 am    Post subject: Oakley Gascan Polarized Matte Black Reply with quote

polarized sunglasses- restoration protect you coming from sunpolarized sunglasses- tips on how to protect your vision upon sun ,
Like it is said "Prevention is always better than cure". It is always good to be protective rather defensive. Besides being protective, you can also remain stylish and cool in this hot summer without compromising with your looks, style and latest fashion trends. ,
The inability to open your eyes for longer than ten seconds will let you know that it is time to go shopping for shades.. Winter sports enthusiasts often forget about the importance of sunglasses. When you are sailing down the mountain with the fresh cold air in your face, it is easy to forget that the sun is alive and well here too. Although the sun may not shine as brightly or produce as much heat as other times and places, the damage it causes can be the same or worse. ,
Many companies have found that carrying a range of sunglasses is very profitable; they know that a wholesale sunglasses supplier can be a necessity for their business. Finding a supplier of wholesale sunglasses that offer a wide range of styles can be difficult. Sporting goods stores may need to find a wholesale supplier that can provide children's sunglasses, goggles, and adult's styles of sunglasses in order to meet all their customers' needs. This could mean that the sporting goods store might need to deal with several wholesale sunglasses suppliers in order to meet the demands of their customers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: