Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Eye Wrinkles!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
franista

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely need a product for my mother. I'm pretty much against botox or getting a lift, but who knows what will happen when I reach the age.
Kiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: A few things to try... Reply with quote

I went through a similar fit when I noticed some creases lining the corners of my eyes. Aging is never a pleasant realization. Something that I felt helped were:

+ MD Skincare Daily Alpha Beta Peels: These instantly smooth by gently exfoliating and overtime evened tone and lessened the appearance of wrinkles. (I carefully, yet diligently focused on the area around my eyes and I did see improvement--although the improvement in texture and tone was the most dramatic improvement. This lessened my eye-wrinkle crisis mode. :)
See it here: mdskincare.com/productdetails.cfm?SKU=MD031000

+ Clarisonic Cleansing Brush used with SkinplicitySkin Purifying Wake Up Cleanser: Both the brush and cleanser helped with texture and resurfacing the skin. The kit came with it's own cleanser but I REALLY like SkinplicitySkin's Cleaser so I used that instead and I think that made a huge difference. The brush is amazing it really makes skin look firmer and more radiant.
See Brush here: sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=Clarisonic&categoryId=B60
See Cleanser here: skinplicityskin.com/index.php/products/purifying-wake-up-cleanser

+ Roc Retinol Correxion: This worked the best on improving the specific wrinkles around my eyes, although it did take longer to see result than any of the other products. The retinol in this cream also caused irritation and dryness with daily use so I had to adjust my usage, but overall I was really happy with it. See it here: rocskincare.com/retinol-correxion.jsp#c

+ SkinplicitySkin Ultra-Firming Anti-Puff Lotion: This was the quickest fix for my eye area. It tightens instantly, reduces puffiness and hydrates. Using this and Roc together are the most direct crows feet offense.
See it here: skinplicityskin.com/index.php/products/ultra-firming-anti-puff-lotion

Also for a quick DIY eye refresher, put two caffeinated tea bags in the fridge for 10 minutes and then let them rest over your closed eyelids for a quick 15 minute snooze! This is one of my pre-special occasion routines.

I hope some of that information is helpful! Good luck!
Rene Greenwald

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One easy way to get rid of crows feet is through botox and/or filler injections:
dermtv.com/get-rid-wrinkles-botox-and-fillers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: