Joined: 03 May 2014
|Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:39 am Post subject: Small red bumps on my forehead
|(I can't seem to upload photos? Sorry!)
I can't figure out what the problem is, but my forehead is full of small, red bumps. They're not small zits, they don't pop and they don't hurt. The entire area is usually red-ish, but not very much so. They come and go, but it seems to be connected to weather changes. Has anyone seen this before? What's it called and what can I do to fix it?
Information that might be of importance:
- I haven't made any changes to diet or workout regimen (I eat clean and work out on a regular basis)
- I clean my face every morning and evening
- I've used the same birth control for years
- No medicine etc
- My skin is very sensitive, so I make sure not to use anything but natural and organic moisturizers
- I have completely stopped wearing any make up on my face, only my eyes
- I've been to several estheticians and dermatologists, most of which sell me quite expensive lotions, creams and serums, none of which have made any difference to my skin
Seriously guys... I really need some help here. What should I do?