Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Under eye skin tightner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
puppychew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Under eye skin tightner Reply with quote

Hi - I have read many posts about under eye skin creme, but I need a under eye skin tightner.

I have some small bags under my eyes and have a good skin care routine w renova. I did use a product by youthology, but the applicator broke. 1 out of 5 times it made my eyes look good though. Any recommendation for other products would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance, ken
Gal-Katt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Under eye skin tightener Reply with quote

You could try using the eye product I use for dark circles and puffy eyes. They are eye treatment pads that you can buy online called eyeSlices Verve Legendary. They have certainly worked for me and I would genuinely recommend them to anyone. It is good to find a product that actually does what it says!

Good luck!
angelina22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use tea sachet to reduce your eye puffiness and it helps to tighten your eye area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: