Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Help me to get rid of pimples, please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunny_leone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Help me to get rid of pimples, please. Reply with quote

I have been facing the problem of pimples for a couple of years. Although I have tried a few of the products available in the market but they don’t seem to be as good as they can get. These things really give you a bad look and make you stand out in the crowd for no reason. Can anyone suggest me a good product to help me get better results?
Cezar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Help me to get rid of pimples, please. Reply with quote

First make sure your clean your face properly ! that's really important. Try to use the mask , those clay mark deep cleaning. You'll fine in the market. I use La prairie which it's good for me but you can look for the other brand too. Make sure after those clay mask you will have to follow with those Hydrating mask in order not to dry your face so much after Clay mask. ( Important ) , Hydrating mask won't make you have more pimple but be careful choose the one without moisger.

Good luck
Bye
cocoholo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: skin care products Reply with quote

I have this problem before and off shelf products didn't solve my problem. I suggest you seek medical help from dermatologist. They are experts in this field.
lilypotter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some home remedies to get rid of pimples:
• Combine 1 tsp. of cinnamon powder and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Apply it to the affected area.
• Combine cinnamon powder with honey and form it into paste. Right before sleeping, apply the mixture to your face and wash it the next morning. Do this every night for about 2 weeks and you will no longer worry about pimples.
• Mixing grind nutmeg with milk will work to remove pimples instantly.
• Applying an orange peel paste on the area of your face with pimples is another effective way. The orange peel should become a paste by grinding it with little water.
Try applying grated cucumber over the face, neck, and eyes for the treatment of pimples and blackheads. This process should only take 15-20 minutes of your time.
Hope this will help you out.
Mairead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilypotter, my daughter suffered with acne for years, under dermatologist care for most of that time. She tried everything on the market and read every book. Spent hours taking care with cleaning, toning and whatever. She purchased the book "Don't go to the cosmetic counter without me", or something like that. Anyhow, it recommended hydrogen peroxide, but for short periods. Finally something that worked. Try getting from Alibris Used books or Amazon.com to find out the treatment. HTH
chibilito

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am suffering of these pimple because i have a oily face. i have a lot of whiteheads and black heads, how can take this dirt out of my face?
Julia Bartlet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try a prescription med like accutane.
ascotlee

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubbing ice cube over pimples would help.
annamorr30

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can follow some natural tricks to get rid of pimples from you face. Use lemon juice on it, honey can also be used to get rid of pimples, toothpaste is also a great trick to get rid of pimples. I hope this will help you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: