Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Good cream for bags/dark circles under eyes? help please :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marianne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Good cream for bags/dark circles under eyes? help please :( Reply with quote

I am looking for a good eye cream, I have had bags/dark cicles for ever and each day they bother me more and more... please help... I have tried so many things, but nothing worked :cry: I am 29 and now I am also starting to see the first signs of aging, which scares me, because now I not only have to worry about my bags and dark circles, but also about fine lines too!! if anyone knows about a good eye cream that can recommend, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you!
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As has been discussed many times on this board, you have to determine if your dark circles are due to melanin pigmentation or to visible capillaries close to surface. For melanin - treat with hydroquinone, for capillaries try laser but most practitioners are not very good at using their laser properly and achieving any result correspondingly. I have also heard that fat grafting under the eyes will hide the capillaries and hence the circles if they are caused by that.

About the bags, you have to determine if you have excess fat there or the opposite - fat loss at the orbital bone line creating impression of bags above it. Excess fat can be cut off, too little fat in the orbital line can be corrected with fat grafting. A good plastic surgeon doing fat grafting could help you.
marianne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how do I know that??
trav859

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: We need to pin/sticky ths post Reply with quote

orangehrzn wrote:
As has been discussed many times on this board, you have to determine if your dark circles are due to melanin pigmentation or to visible capillaries close to surface. For melanin - treat with hydroquinone, for capillaries try laser but most practitioners are not very good at using their laser properly and achieving any result correspondingly. I have also heard that fat grafting under the eyes will hide the capillaries and hence the circles if they are caused by that.

About the bags, you have to determine if you have excess fat there or the opposite - fat loss at the orbital bone line creating impression of bags above it. Excess fat can be cut off, too little fat in the orbital line can be corrected with fat grafting. A good plastic surgeon doing fat grafting could help you.

We need to pin/sticky ths post. Thanks... :)
margaret w

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My very favorite product for bags and circles is the pH Advantage Repairative Eye Gel. Because it has Arnica as it's first ingredient it is highly effective in activating the circulation in the eye area. It works very well under makeup because it is a light gel. Although it's a gel it is very hydrating because it contains hyaluronic acid. It also has anti-aging ingredients. I get all aroung results from this great product.
maharani

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to just have a proper night's sleep and voila, dark circles and puffiness will be gone..these days i cant do that anymore. i bought vmv glykeros eye and lip serum though i havent used it yet since im on retin-a (loreal revitalift) for my face.

any1 knows if oral eye supplements work?? saw something in tha pharmacy last week that says "eye health"
Hoween

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are really tensed concerning the dark bags under the eyes. Then, there is simply no need to worry at all. I was also once tensed regarding it. However, i the came to know about How To Get Rid Of Eye Bags
over this site:
olwomen.com/get-rid-eye-bags-15-possible-cures/
And, believe me! I am back to rock n roll !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: