Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

"human" growth factors for younger skin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamesherried

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: "human" growth factors for younger skin Reply with quote

Here's an excerpt from an email I received from Dr. Al Sears. Of course, the question is, do growth factors applied topically, even if they're "genuine, human" growth factors, penetrate the epidermis and get into the dermis?

In any case, the only way to find out if this strategy works is to try the product, formulated by Dr. Sears and the researchers from Stanford.

EXCERPT:

I partnered with a team of researchers from Stanford University to develop a formula so revolutionary, it has the power to reverse the appearance of age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, scars, acne, and photoaging.

It even restores the appearance of younger, firmer, and silkier skin.

No matter how old you are right now.

When I got word of what this Stanford team was doing, I wanted to get involved immediately.

I knew their research could beautify and "de-age" the skin of millions of Americans.

Give me a few minutes, and I'll show you how this discovery will change the way the world sees you.

Growth Factors Support Your Skin Naturally

You may have heard about how growth factors can help give you a more youthful appearance.

Growth factors unlock the keys to healing ourselves naturally.

But most of the growth factors on the market come from plants.

And by nature, plant growth factors are not the top of the line for humans — they don't unlock as many healing processes as human growth factors do.

Here's the rub: You can only get effective human growth factors from human stem cells.

But this team from Stanford discovered something truly remarkable.

They discovered how to separate human growth factors from the stem cells — while still retaining their amazing powers.

In other words...

You can get the regenerative benefits of stem cells without ever using, or coming into contact with stem cells.

How Growth Factors Help
REVERSE the Appearance of Aging

What Was All the
Fuss About?

In the 1990s, stem cell research was a touchy topic.

Why? Because almost all research used human embryos.

As funding dried up here in the U.S., scientists in other countries began using stem cells from ADULTS, and NOT from embryos — avoiding the "when does life begin" controversy altogether.

Thanks to this newer technology, pioneers like the team from Stanford I'm working with tap the power of stem cells safely, and without the concern from decades ago.

I'm not just talking about looking younger — although that's an amazing benefit of these growth factors that we'll talk more about in a minute.

I'm talking about tapping the natural power you had when you were younger.

You see, growth factors are found naturally in your body.

They "instruct" the skin to replenish and grow. And to repair itself.

But as you age, your supply of growth factors drop, and that's why you develop wrinkles, age spots, sun spots, and more.

You also have a harder time healing cuts and other wounds.

Fortunately you can replenish these growth factors quickly and easily.

So it's now possible to restore the appearance of younger skin.

By adding in the growth factors that you've lost with age, it's possible to reverse the appearance of:

Wrinkles.

Wrinkles are the hallmark of "getting old."

When we're young, we have enough anti-wrinkle growth factors to keep our skin smooth as silk.

As we lose these growth factors, our skin gets thinner and loses elasticity.

But replacing real human growth factors adds elasticity, thickens and plumps up your skin, supports collagen production, and removes the appearance of many of the fine lines and wrinkles.

Age spots and sun spots.

As we get older, age spots and sun spots are common.

That doesn't mean you have to suffer with them.

Age spots come out as we lose whitening growth factors.

When we add these back in, the appearance of age spots vanishes.

Scars and acne.

When you're young, you're able to heal from most wounds.

Cuts and acne heal and rarely leave scars until you're older.

Truth is, wrinkles, scars, age spots, and all those things that make you look and feel "old" are the result of your body's natural loss of growth factors.

This loss happens to you and everybody else as you age.

The solution is simple — if not easy.

Replenish your growth factors and you can easily reverse the appearance of wrinkles... age spots... photoaging... even scars — without resorting to costly injections or painful surgeries.

A simple strategy, but until recently, you just couldn't do it.

You see, human growth factors create the appearance of younger-looking skin and help support healthy-looking skin and tone.

But you have to be careful...

Why Most "Growth Factors" Don't Work

There are plenty of "growth factors" on the market being used in anti-aging products.

But for the most part, they don't work. Or they don't work as well as they should.

You see, most of the growth factors being used commercially are synthetic. They're not REAL growth factors.

And they don't have the full range of anti-aging properties that human growth factors do. Not by a long shot.

Anti-aging products that contain synthetic growth factors might provide some help, but it's really a crap shoot.

And until now, that was your only option.

That's why I was so excited to begin work with this Stanford team.

Together, we've developed the science that delivers human growth factors through a simple topical solution.
Alinn Smith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Control Aging Reply with quote

Drink Plenty of Water
Human body is made up of 60% water. Unfortunately, our day-to-day routine depletes this valuable resource that needs to be refilled. Hence, drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water every day. Having adequate water content in the body will keep your body organs hydrated as well as in good working condition. Plus, it helps your digestive system run smoothly and stop bowel irregularity. Also, it’ll help your skin look flexible, supple and vibrant by keeping it hydrated and flushing out wastes from the body.

Reduce Stress
Every person has stress in their life! But, if you learn to manage it, you’ll find your life is a way better. Researches show that mental stress fastens the aging process. You tend to lose your body’s natural balance when you’re stressed out, which in turn causes damage to bodily hormone secretion, cell-repair, and collagen generation. To minimize the mental stress, you can divert your attention to various things like doing exercises, yoga, listening to music deep breathing and meditation can cut down stress, and boost oxygen and blood flow and improve energy level.

Exercise Regularly
Studies have shown that exercising regularly lowers the chance for chronic disease, depression and cognitive decline, keeping your skin looking younger. Exercise can reduce inflammation in the body that keeps your immune system strong to fight off illness as you age. Do something that makes you work up a sweat to release toxins through your skin to keep it healthy and glowing.

Get Rid of Processed Foods
Processed foods contain all sorts of ingredients the body doesn’t recognize, which leads to inflammation and a weakened immune system as you get older. Things like processed vegetable oils, refined sugar, artificial sweeteners, and artificial colors/flavors can wreak havoc on your body — so adopting a whole foods diet full of fresh produce will keep your body functioning optimally.

Get Nine Hours Of Sleep Each Night
Eight hours won’t do it. When our bodies are in the repair mode of deep, we produce growth hormone. People who have trouble sleeping often have lower levels of growth hormone. As well, lack of sleep is a stressor.
peter007

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks guys, nice advises.... helped me a lot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: