Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

PRP Injection for Skin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prpinjectionmd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: PRP Injection for Skin Reply with quote

Hello, I want to know PRP Injection effect for skin rejuvenation or to stop aging. But don't sure with its effect and interested with users reviews who have some experience with this treatment.
AdamCallum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Most of users of PRP are satishfied Reply with quote

IF you want to use PRP then I think you can but make an appointment with your local GP like I did for my wrinkle treatment. They will test and overlook your skin condition and then will suggest you that PRP will good or bad for you as it's a type if treatment on the skin so it needs a carefully observe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: