Joined: 21 Jun 2017
|Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:24 am Post subject: 5 best face washes for dry skin
|5 best face washes for dry skin
1. Lipid-replenishing cream wash:
The glycerin and shea butter in La Roche-Posay’s cream wash nourish while niacinamide strengthens the skin’s barrier. It is also extremely gentle, being soap-, fragrance- and paraben-free. Our tester found it relieved tight, uncomfortable skin and didn’t irritate her usually sensitive and redness-prone cheeks.
2. Indie Lee rosehip cleanser:
The rosehip oil in this cleanser from the eco-chic brand is a powerhouse of vitamins A, C and E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that hydrate dry skin and correct redness, all with no chemical nasties, making it perfect for sensitive skin or those with rosacea.
3. This Works light time cleanse & glow: Vitamic C, E and jojoba enliven and plump dull, tired skin, while the nourishing, creamy formula dissolves grime. Far from just cleaning skin, our tester found that it left skin noticeably softer and more elastic with continued use.
4. Aromatherapy Associates hydrating renewing rose cleanser
For those who favour the scented luxury of a spa brand, this light, easily spreadable cleanser has a lovely rose scent and boasts jojoba and geranium oils to moisturise while dissolving dirt. Our tester found she got several compliments for her healthy, radiant complexion.
5. Zelens Z pure cleansing liquid balm
Zelens’ milky cleanser has the same tea-like scent and leaves skin moisturised, plumped and radiant immediately after use. Our tester found her usually temperamental skin calm and clear after two weeks’ use.