Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

How i can rid wrinkles and age spot on my face and look youn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zenevaallin

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: How i can rid wrinkles and age spot on my face and look youn Reply with quote

hello friends i am female 25 years old Why does my face look old, but my hands and legs look young, my friends are laughed on me because many wrinkles and age spots show on my face.

when i do smile many wrinkles show on my face,i feel gulty whenever
any one look on my side. they are laugh my face. so i want to look
young and rid wrinkles and age spots on my face.

i need your help please give me a tips about the wrinkles and age spot.
i wait your reply[/b]
kristy

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: you can use some home remedies to remove your wrinkles Reply with quote

hi

im kristy f-30 year old and i also face wrinkle problems.so i know how painfull when someboddy laugh on your wrinkles.last few days i use some home Remedies.and it work on me.so that i think you can try it

but remember im not a doctor or expert,i only sare with you my personl experiences .bcoz it work on me

here is my home rededies:-

In order to get that radiant look, grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and it will give your skin a glowing effect.

Avocado really helps to give you a young and fresh look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look.

Buy castor oil and apply this on your skin, to soften your skin and remove wrinkles.
cosmetictoni

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the age spots I had tried a skin brightening cream by Barielle for my freckles. My mom tried it on her age spots and it lightened them. They didn't completely make them go away but they did lighten and now once she puts her make up on, they can't even be seen anymore.
zenevaallin

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks friends i obey your suggetaion and i try
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try WHITE POWDER GOLD at whitepowdergold dot com. it works.
RicardoWilliams

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use a good cosmetic cream.
unisafepharmacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:37 am    Post subject: Wrinkle - Tress Reply with quote

if you see lots of wrinkle around your face then you need not worry as it is related to age factors but using some healthy lifestyle would bring tremendous changes.

Do the yoga and meditation it is one of the best method and it's really help for me so i guess it will work on you even.
makeuppro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would strongly recommend you Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream because i have been using it since last 6 months and it works exceptionally well for me. You must try out this and feel the change in your skin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: