Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

What got rid of my acne

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlebit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: What got rid of my acne Reply with quote

I just wanted to share with everyone what helped with my acne. Note that this may only work if you have hormonal acne and I did and it has been almost a lifelong ordeal. I started taking DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate supplements. No particular brand but you will need 250 mg. of DIM and 1000 of Calcium D-Glucarate and you can try one or the other, starting with DIM. This may not work for men.

Have a great day!
Jenner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, I will have to try and find the product you are talking about and give it a try. :)
makeuppro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think natural remedies are perfect to overcome the acne problem. All these natural treatments are very helpful for our skin such as papaya, lemon juice, baking soda, aloe vera gel etc. You should try out these remedies.
makeuppro.co
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Acne All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: