Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

sking brigthening face wash??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Lighteners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilentKing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: sking brigthening face wash?? Reply with quote

Does a face wash brighten skin? There are many face wash, who have titles like "skin brightening facial foam".
I want to know, what is the primary purpose of face wash?
And is normal face wash different from those face wash which claim to brighten skin?

i am sorry..some of the questions may sound silly...but i dont have much knowledge about skin care..and really want to know..

Thankyou
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The purpose of face washes is to remove makeup, sunscreen or skin oil. They are not going to 'brighten' your skin nor pills are going to do it.

What exactly do you mean by 'brightening'? Reduction in overall brown pigment, reduction in isolated brown spots, reduction in overall redness, reduction in isolated red marks from past pimples, what exactly?
Lisa723

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is too old thing for now. At the moment there are many new solutions for the same
HeatherSi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: sking brigthening face Reply with quote

I water wash twice a day every day and I dont use oil, I use Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF 15 moisturizer during the day and Curel Itch-Defense lotion at night. If your face likes the oil, use it, but if it doesnt, using a moisturizer on your face is not bad if it works well on your skin.
makeuppro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. You should try out this and see the improvements in your skin tone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Lighteners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: