Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Looking for 100% sun protection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Protection / UV damage / Sunscreens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Looking for 100% sun protection Reply with quote

Do transparent zinc sunblocks provide the same 100% shield as thick, opaque, (often neon coloured) paint-like zinc sunblocks?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These contain nanoparticles. I'd stick with regular ZnO sunblocks until there is more research on safety of zinc nanoparticles.
janicetiu15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for 100% sun protection Reply with quote

Esme wrote:
Do transparent zinc sunblocks provide the same 100% shield as thick, opaque, (often neon coloured) paint-like zinc sunblocks?

you can try nlighten products facebook.com/janicetiu15/
ananyakirmani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think both are a made of similar material it just the technology based to made it. The transparent zinc oxide nano particles which do not leave any white cast when on applying.
Marjuk4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really irritating and everyone should protect his/her face from the sun damage. The sun mostly affects in summer I think. Because of the weather. In summer the weather is totally hot and our skin faced those heat from the sun. If you are aware of and know well what should you use. I have been using charcoal soap made by Actinera. Looks like a good one. And no sun damage so far. LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Protection / UV damage / Sunscreens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: