Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Period Acne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shannon88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:07 am    Post subject: Period Acne Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I have quite bad acne when I am on my period, does anyone else have the same problem? If so, does anyone know of a all natural cure, maybe using fruits or vegetables. I don't want to use lotion yet as I have quite sensitive skin. Please help anyone! :(
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Periods are associated with hormonal changes that can trigger acne flare ups. This is not unusual.
nainaseth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This phenomenon is very common, happens to most of the girls. Drink lots of water and keep your face hydrated.
Richa94

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acne in periods caused due to hormonal imbalance to treat it naturally make changes in your diet such as cut out dairy and sugar products and go for natural foods. Changing in eating habit will definitely help you to some extent. if still, this problem continues you can consult a dermatologist.
bodymed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very common problem, acne caused in periods because of hormonal changes. To treat them cut out fat products from your diet, eat less sugar, oily food and stay away from junk food. Drink lots of water and maintain healthy diet, eat more veggies. Keep your skin always hydrated. This will help you and still if you had a problem then you can consult a good dermatologist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: