Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Tips to remove acne scars

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kamaakshiayurveda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 am    Post subject: Tips to remove acne scars Reply with quote

Hii,
There Are Some Tips To Remove Acne Scars
1.Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel is a powerful wellspring of nutrients which can mend skin and blur scars. Aloe is delicate, so you won't need to stress over further harming or aggravating skin. Likewise, on the grounds that aloe is such an awesome characteristic lotion, it will leave your skin looking and feeling milder and more advantageous.
2.Baking Soda
Baking Soda is a typical family unit thing with actually many utilizations, including the capacity to help recuperate scars. Heating soft drink is made out of sodium bicarbonate precious stones which tenderly shed skin when utilized as a purifying scour.
3.Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is at the highest priority on the rundown with regards to normal lotions with mending properties.

I hope this answer will help you :D
amelykruskal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:45 am    Post subject: Tips to remove acne scars Reply with quote

Acne scars occur when a pimple or spot gets broken, leaving behind a layer of damaged skin. Here are some tips for removing the acne scars:

Coconut oil
It has a wide range of benefits when it comes to your skin. It is included in an antioxidants and vitamins E and K that repair your skin and promote the growth of healthy skin tissues.

Aloe vera
Aloe vera contains gibberellins that enhance the healing of scarred skin. It also has an anti-inflammatory property that promotes the repair of damaged skin

Lemon juice
It has a skin lightening ingredient that can help in fading acne scars faster.

Cocoa Butter
It is highly moisturizing and helps in softening the scar tissues. It also lightens your skin tone and lessens the appearance of scars.
julia360

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Tips to remove acne scars Reply with quote

I have tried Lemon. Unfortunately, it's burning my skin. Aloe vera doing ok. But it took several months to see any difference.

What's my quick option?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Acne All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: