Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Good Skin Lightner?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Lighteners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pccoach

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Good Skin Lightner? Reply with quote

Ingredients: Witch Hazel (hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Castor Oil/ethoxylated, Ethanol (SD-alcohol), Water, Azelaic Acid, L-arbutin, L-lactic Acid, Willowherb (epilobium Angustifolium) Extract Licorice Root (glycyrrhiza Glabra) Extract, Pyruvic Acid, Green Tea (camellia Sinensis) Extract, Mulberry Root (morus Alba) Extract, L-glutathione, Tetrahydrocurcuminoids, Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol) Methylcellulose, Beta-carotene, Lemon (citrus Medica Limonum) Essential Oil.

I was told by an esthetician that this product worked well and I read that it is "chirally" correct.

Have senstive skin and am tired of spending lots of money with little results. I have no problem spending $$ on good quality products but find them is so confusing.
Shelayly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrostat or (Rumex occidentalis) as a lightener is great! Works very well.
I did some searching and found out some information regarding tyrostat. It is a great skin lightener, and it's found in nearly 200 skin care products. I FOUND A WRITE UP ON IT AND THIS IS WHAT IS CLAIMS:

The Tyrostat™ line of skin whitening ingredient products is derived from the extract of a plant that is native to the northern Canadian prairie region.

The current line of Tyrostat™ ingredients is based upon extracts of Field Dock (Rumex spp.). This abundant plant is easily recognized by its hallmark deep rust colored seed heads glowing across the fields from early summer through late fall.

Extracts of this plant have strong inhibitory effects on the tyrosinase enzyme. This enzyme is present in both human skin and plant tissue. It is responsible for the formation of the red-brown pigmentation that provides one with the colour of their skin and browning in fruits and vegetables. Tyrosinase inhibition reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation allowing for control over skin tone.

I notice the one you posted has Canadian Willowherb which has great anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, which would help if you have sensitive skin. Try to find a product that has both Tyrostat (rumex occidentalis) and Canadian Willowherb (epilobium angustifolium) for best results. The one I could find was Bilberry and Bior-Repair Complex Overnight Rebalancing Cream, found at Ulta.com I don't know much about it other than that though. If you want something that works great use something by Euoko. With Tyrostat, Euoko has Intense Whitening Serum, Cellular Energy Radiance Cream, and Body White Gel. With Canadian Willowherb, Euoko has the Extreme Cellular Nutrition Masque. I am not a sales person I just know these are good. I have done quite a bit of research regarding both CDN Willowherb and Tyrostat, there are over 500 products worldwide with Willowherb, and around 200 with Tyrostat. Good luck
I have done quite a bit of research on it so if you have any questions..just ask!
pccoach

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: lightner Reply with quote

thank you so much for the information. have never had the luxury of so much info about skin care before buying! thanks again.
shel3811

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried mega blast skin whitening cream. Its good.
angelina22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could use the garneir skin lightening cream that will be help you out to lighten your skin.
worldwidesalon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many available in the market. You might find some here at skinmediks.com. They are selling them on quite good and cheap price.
Intilight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:32 am    Post subject: Natural skin lightening cream Reply with quote

Many skin lightening cream are available in market but if you looking for skin lightening cream then Intilight is your best choice for a safe, effective non-prescription, natural skin lightening cream.

more details to visit here - intilight.com
sumaiyasnk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used both Kojic acid as well as Hydroquinone. Hydroquinone gives you faster results but I still prefer kojic acid since its really safe for long term use. But you need to be really patient with kojic acid. Give it a good 4 months before you notice any results. It works !!!
Marjuk4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new brand Actinera has just launched a few weeks ago. They are offering different beauty products toothpaste, shampoo, skin products and hair as well.
zsa.cream

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first choice is Zeta White natural skin lightening, will reduce the production of melanin and also protect your skin from further darkening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Lighteners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: