Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

The Role of Failure in Success

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rohinimatthew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:47 am    Post subject: The Role of Failure in Success Reply with quote

The exciting part about your Hypnosis Bootcamp walking like a Winner is that people will want to be around you to feed off your energy! As you progress in your day, take a moment and think to yourself, "Do I present myself as a winner?" If the answer is "no", then I will share with you a few secrets on how to walk like a winner.Everyone has a personal brand, whether they know it or not. And everyone has a personal brand, whether they like it or not. But only those who actively and consistently create, maintain and imprint their personal brands on the people with whom they interact will sizzle!

But what is a personal brand? Peter Montoya, author of The Brand Called You, defines it as "a personal identity that stimulates precise, meaningful perceptions in its audience about the values and qualities that person stands for." But your personal brand is only as strong as the moments in which it is manifested.Now, because YOU are the product, because YOU are what people want, and because YOU need to make an UNFORGETTABLE first impression; everything must be stamped with your personal brand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: