Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

My new favorite cosmetics subscription box Service!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Skin Conditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabriel.apostu91

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:54 am    Post subject: My new favorite cosmetics subscription box Service!! Reply with quote

When searching for a skin care routine its important to have a clay mask that works for you. Clay mask are good to use because they help remove dirt, sebum, and any possible bacteria from your skins pores. When you apply a clay mask you'll noticeably feel your skin dry and get "tighter" because the clay pulls all your skins natural oils and anything blocking your pores to the surface. After you apply a mask it is important to re-hydrate your skin. I like to stick to natural remedies so after using a clay mask I apply little Aloe Vera leaf to my face to both heal any surface blemishes and also re-hydrate my skin. After washing my face with warm water I then apply some Shea butter lotion to give my skin a more smooth feel and radiant vibe.

My choice clay mask is Bentonite clay. Many cultures refer to this as "healing clay". It is largely composed of ash gathered from volcano's. Its historical uses vary from eating the clay to applying it to your skin. The clay was in times past a very popular and cost effective way of detoxifying the body from diseases and also toxins. In today's age we are exposed to countless toxins daily; from airborne toxins to unhealthy processed foods to heavy metal toxins

For more information check benisupply.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Skin Conditions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: