Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Oatmeal? new "wrinkle' ingredient?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Firming / Tightening Ingredients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpiotiger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Oatmeal? new "wrinkle' ingredient? Reply with quote

nutraingredients-usa.com/news/ng.asp?n=76078&m=1NIU426&c=kdggtmjqqywwfsl]

New oat derived ingredient set to innovate anti-ageing market

excerpt from above link:
Quote:
4/26/2007 - Expanding on its expertise in the anti-aging market, France based ingredients provider Silab has launched a new ingredient that is hoped to further establish its presence within the lucrative market sector.

Deriving the main sugar ingredient from oats, Osilift is tapping into the trend for anti-aging ingredients that are sourced from natural environments and that create an immediate lifting effect, whilst also providing long-term preventative action.

The ingredient is said to firm the appearance of the skin through a high molecular weight network of sugars that are linked by intra and inter-chains hydrogen bonds, which adhere to the surface of the skin in a 'lifting' film.

The company said that when tested on untrained and trained volunteers, 86 per cent of the untrained participants reported a 'significant tensor effect' after 30 minutes when applied at 4 per cent in a gel formulation.

In anti-wrinkle terms, a profilometry study found that two hours after application there was a 64 per cent reduction of the number of wrinkles, the length of the wrinkles and the wrinkle surface - with a 28-day period of twice daily application showing a long term anti-wrinkle effect in 67 per cent of volunteers.

not sure I am putting this in the right place.

well, I remember using oatmeal baths when my son had chickenpox! maybe I should take one myself!!
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone knows but applying a hair gel on face has a 'significant tensor effect' also.

My advice: don't go for a hype in some dubious cosmetics magazine. Look for serious double blind studies NOT from the manifacturer. The cosmetics market is full of 'anti-ageing' ingredients that according to their manifacturers are nothing short of 'miracle'. According to the actual consumers though, a miracle in a jar hasn't been observed yet.
discountsellers

Location: rafael (fletaport) garcia bouved veracruz 9 subsotano c Madrid Spain 28036

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:57 am    Post subject: Clearance Moncler Down Jacket Women Brief Paragraph Coffee [ Reply with quote

nd.
They can be not operational to gift cell mobile phones.You might take that into the bank! Investigate fine hard copy!
Think you're shopping on line? Okay subsequently, go on your neighbor lid store (notice Used to do not point out favorite), to get a feel on your best decision there.
Listen intently as to what the salesperson should say.You obtain a gratifying surprise.
Do not can start with the particular mindset you're only conducting a testy feely.You will only get wasting precious time.
When you may purchase on-line be confident they for that matter have ones selection throughout stock.Primarily, be sure they've already excellent online customer service.This is important! How on earth do you find available? Ask issues!
Consider various user discussion forums, they to help know.Do that they sport any prestigious support service logo on their website indicating they will belong to somewhat of a reputable support services association?
In advance of I shut down, allow me to mention a concept about on-line shopping.Or simply needed to invest in something and also really do not wish to enter all the store with the silver tongued sales staff? Some are so excellent they just find a way to charm money right away from your pocket.
Sometimes I've got no desire to get over these men and women.When I'm like of which, I scalp online.Virtually no pressure.I actually eat my sub while WHEN I shop at my pajamas.All while in the comforts of my personal home.You may not beat the fact that.So everyone silver-tongued-devils...
Clearance Moncler Down Jacket Women Brief Paragraph Coffee [MC-0011] - $167.00 : Cheap Moncler Out
s_leeson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this post is old. I think research has come a long way since then. Oatmeal creams are pretty common now lol!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Firming / Tightening Ingredients All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: