Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Has anyone tried Restylane?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Injectable Dermal Fillers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marsto911

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Has anyone tried Restylane? Reply with quote

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has used Restylane? Has anyone switched from collagen to Restylane? Have you been happy with the treatment?

Thanks

Mar
debdomay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I have used restyline and love it. I have had various wrinkles injected and had my lips done several times. Its great with the use of botox.
pinkconga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in my 5th month since my first injection and this has worked wonderful for me- held up great and would do it again for sure.

I wonder if there is a way to know if the injector is using the entire amount or saving some of it for themselves. That concerns me a little when they leave the needle/w syringe (sp) on the counter - do they keep the rest for themselves?

Either way, the best stuff yet but have not tried the juvederm yet.
Mike

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Restylane comes in syringes that are sealed. There are only 2 sizes, 0.4ml and 1.0 ml....the 1.0 ml generally have about 1.2 ml in them. You can have the doc open the package in front of you and examine the syringe before he injects you. On the other hand, there is no point in over injecting just to use it up...you can be left with some ugly lumps. Most docs will save your syringe if there is any left over for a few weeks to do a touch up if needed. In selected cases, Restylane is wonderful, especially in the nasolabial folds.
jessica9

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can it only be saved for a couple weeks? can be be saved longer or no?
Mike

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In theory, you could save it for a long time. But there is no preservative, so the longer you save it, the greater the risk of the product becoming contaminated with bacteria.
jessica9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
In theory, you could save it for a long time. But there is no preservative, so the longer you save it, the greater the risk of the product becoming contaminated with bacteria.

Yeah...I would say "in theory" one should be concerned about the product becoming contaminated to the extent that it is not safe to use after several weeks. Restyline can be safely stored for months. If it could not, I think we would hear a lot more about problems of bacterial contamination from doctors and patients, and the manufacturer would be motivated to make smaller syringes. i don't think bacteria contamination is so big a concern that you need to use an entire syringe in a matter of weeks.

My experience has been great. Mine has held up really well. It's a subtle difference, but one I notice. I would like to get some injected into my lips. I really have full lips already, but I have some left, and I was thinking of trying a bit. How long does it generally hold up if it hold up for those who have tried?

And I also disagree with the comment that it lasts 6 months at the most - not my experience. Perhaps your personal experience, but mine is still holding up, and I have been told generally 8 months - for some a year. Either way, I'm really happy with my results and plan to keep using it.
vera jones

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Restylane Reply with quote

I have used it and I love it. I got it in my lips (I made sure my dr. used a minimal amount [I just wanted the lips I had when I was younger NOT ridiculously big ones that look totally fake.]) - They look totally natural and it has been six months now with no change.
sassyskin1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: best injectable i have ever gotten! Reply with quote

i have tried multiple injectables but the best one i have ever had was Restylane from clderm in san diego. its seriously worth the drive from pretty much anywhere! the doctos at clderm are magicians. check them out if your considering getting work done! clderm.com/san-diego-restylane/ :D
Lory

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Injectable dermal fillers non permanent Reply with quote

Hi, I would like to do my first injectable HA filler liquidimplant.com. I was wondering when the effect after 6 months past... I will have the same wrinkles back as it was? or worst?
Dermal fillers can be use for hands too?
kara hankes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creat the Ass or butt you deserves with sculptra and hydrogel injection💯. Get a body like a celebrity. Do you want a big butt like Nikki Minaj, Deelishis, Blac Chyna, Kim K or CoCo ??? Well, if you're in the right place. We have what you need to make it happen! If you have ever wondered what would make your butt bigger or have ever asked anyone how to get a bigger butt then sculptra and hydrogel is for you. Sculptra and Hydrogel can make your butt bigger and less invasive than butt implants. It is also a more affordable option.

whatsapp;18028706313
email.jonesmac178 at gmail.c.om
Instagram;sculptra_buttlift
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Injectable Dermal Fillers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: