Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

How Coconut Oil Benefits Your Skin - Part One

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin and Nutrition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coconutuk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: How Coconut Oil Benefits Your Skin - Part One Reply with quote

The small molecular structure of coconut oil allows for easy absorption through the skin, giving it a soft, smooth texture. It makes an ideal ointment for the relief of dry, rough and wrinkled skin. Psoriasis and eczema suffers often see great improvements in these distressing conditions.

Why is coconut oil the best and only type of oil you should use on your skin?

The answer is free-radicals

Most commonly available creams and lotions are mostly water. Their moisture is quickly absorbed into dry, wrinkled skin. As the water enters the skin, it expands the tissues, like filling a balloon with water, so that wrinkles fade away and the skin feels smoother. But this is only temporary. As soon as the water evaporates or is carried away by the blood stream, the dry, wrinkled skin returns. No matter how hard you try people will never be able to permanently cure dry, wrinkled skin with any commercial body lotion or body care products. Besides the water, most lotions have an oil of some type. This oil is almost always a highly refined vegetable oil devoid of all natural protective antioxidants. One product in our food supply and in body care products that leads to a great deal of free radicals is oxidized vegetable oils.

Our skin is made up of connective tissues. These tissues give our skin strength and elasticity. When we are young and healthy the skin is smooth, elastic and supple. This is the effect of strong connective fibers. As we age these fibers are repeatedly subjected to free-radical attack which breaks them down. As a result, connective tissues become hardened and lose both suppleness and strength. The skin loses its ability to hold itself together and begins to sag and become wrinkled. Once young, soft and smooth the skin turns dry and leathery.
ascotlee

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coconut oil is very beneficial for your skin and hair. It is a natural moisturizer that helps you to relieve from dryness and thus reduces the wrinkles.
micka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love using coconut oil on my skin. I feel that it is very natural and just think that it works well to clean deep down in my pores.
angela11

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use coconut oil for face moisturizing and body as well.. I love how my skin feels when I do a rough peeling in the shower, and than apply some coconut oil..
AlexCorw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love coconut oil. Especially for my hair treatment. My sing is getting used to everything pretty much quick so I use coconut oil on my skin every few days. Is there any other oil lik that which has a lot of benefits on skin and can be used as replacement for the coconut one?
charming_camo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I adore coconut oil. It virtually saved me, cause my skin is extremely dry, just coudn't do anything. It's very useful not only for skin, but for hair too. I apply it reguraly after shower and before washing my head. That's why at home i have nearly storage of it :D
there are some discounts now, if someone like me is a coco-maniac nutritionsguru.com/singapore/iherb-coupon-code
I used to spent fortune on it, but now trying to find some coupons, otherwise i would spend all my money :oops:
amelykruskal

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 am    Post subject: How Coconut Oil Benefits Your Skin Reply with quote

Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Coconut oil can be used for skin care in the following ways:
Skin Softener
Makeup Remover
Anti-aging Cream
Skin Disorders
AmeliaWilliams

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:43 am    Post subject: How Coconut Oil Benefits Your Skin - Part One Reply with quote

Coconut oil keeps your skin smooth, reduces inflammation, keeps skin moisturized and helps to heal wounds. If you have dry skin then you should use coconut oil in the daily night. I prefer coconut oil from Finderspride .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin and Nutrition All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: