Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

TIMP-2 - I don't know where to post this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
merton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: TIMP-2 - I don't know where to post this Reply with quote

I must have missed an entire episode. Seemingly inaccessble thru the site: makingcosmetics.com

up popped a reference begining with this:

Description: biotechnologically produced protein called TIMP2 (tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 2) able to inhibit MMP-2 (matrix metalloproteinases 2) that degrade collagen in the skin. [] Clear, colorless liquid, pH 7-8. Soluble in water. for sale.

Wasn't this the category recently the exclusive domain of a doxycycline analog?

Dr. T, Is this stuff something to avoid?

Thank you,
-merton
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, TIMP2 is a protein and is not likely to penetrate on topical application, this making even potential effectiveness questionable.

I suppose if one were to chop up TIMP2 into peptides, and activity was still retained by one of those small peptides, then such a peptide could be used instead, with a greater chance of penetration. But that's a speculation.
merton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Distributor's Explaination of TIMP2 product Reply with quote

Hi Dr. Todorov,

Apparently this product is patented as PEPHA TIMP and distributed by Center Chem, Inc. who is also the exclusive US distributor for Argireline. Their site explaining their position is here:

http://www.centerchem.com/Capability.asp?CapabilityID=3340&Cat1ID=20&Cat2ID=10

and their is a small icon on that page that leads to an illustrated explaination. Here is the direct link to the pdf file that you would get to from that ICON. [Duplicity is because I'm not sure this second link would work]:

http://www.centerchem.com/PDFs/PEPHA-TIMP%20Product%20Description.pdf

I'm not well versed enough at this point regarding this to comment but would appreciate any imput you can give on this issue. Its a scheduled obsession in a lineup from the interest generated by your infopacks.

[I also have to admit personal potential distortion of objectivity now that I'm aware of distributor because I've had favorable interaction with this company. Its not conscious but the possibility is there].

That said what is your evaluation of the claims of the manufacturer in the .pdf?

Thank you,
-merton
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't open their PDF, and without it i can't add anything specific to what I said above.
merton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: TIMP2 Reply with quote

Hi Dr. Todorov,

It wasn't copyright so I emailed it to you as a .gif file. Did you recieve it? I've had some bounceback emails.

Thank you,
-merton
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I haven't. If you downloaded their PDF, try emailing it to me, perhaps I can open it as attachment.
merton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Sent as .PDF Reply with quote

Hi Dr. Todorov,

I resent it as a .pdf to your yahoo mailbox as an attachment. But I got to the .pdf by clicking on the first link in my post above. The link is not broken. I have the free adobe 7.0. There's a toolbar with the file name on it at the centerchem site. So one way or another you should have it. If not you may need to update adobe. I know you have a better version than I do. Is the yahoo email the one you check?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to open it now, thanks.

It is a legitimate approach to try to use TIMP-2 inhibitor to prevent collagen breakdown but TIMP-2 is a protein, so skin penetration may be problematic. Whether their liposomal vehicle provides acceptable penetration and stability for TIMP-2 in real people is unclear, there were no human studies. Until good human studies are avaialable it is hard to say whether this works.
discountsellers

Location: rafael (fletaport) garcia bouved veracruz 9 subsotano c Madrid Spain 28036

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:09 pm    Post subject: Moncler New 2013 reddish brown - $313.00 : Cheap Moncler Out Reply with quote

to vacuum carpeting, corners, small spaces, along with under your furniture.But it's also possible to reach great heights aided by the backpack vacuum being the hose is going to extend to reach walls and even ceilings.
In case you struggle with back situations, it is attainable the vacuum may actually be a benefit.In lieu of lifting and pulling great traditional vacuum, users are able to settle typically the vacuum canister on their back; the develop is light-weight enough that you can actually carry and then the shoulder tie are loyal and cozy.
The vacuum comes in any retailer where you would purchase an authentic vacuum - not to mention through online resources.The price is furthermore very much in line with the prices increasingly being secured by way of modern, state-of-the-art vacuums of each variety.
Because vacuum cleaner is constantly on the evolve, giving you and me new not to mention better solutions to clean the homes, models carry on being developed which may transform in the same manner we deal with household ventures.The backpack vacuum is exactly one situation of how to be able to maintain our normal space effectively does not possess to be sacrificed to get portability and convenience.
Moncler New 2013 reddish brown - $313.00 : Cheap Moncler Outlet Online Store, moncleroutletpro.top
discountsellers

Location: rafael (fletaport) garcia bouved veracruz 9 subsotano c Madrid Spain 28036

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:11 pm    Post subject: Moncler Coats Women 2815 - $250.00 : Cheap Moncler Outlet On Reply with quote

to wide open home corporations.These businesses can be small you need to include only one person who is mixed up in business or large and involve numerous people.For him or her, they often aspire to share their own experiences having others who definitely are in exactly the same boat as them along with wish to generate a connection with other decision makers.The immediately after will list some ways that to achieve this.
Internet Avenues
If just one wishes to talk with other those people regarding the main topic of owning the home-based organization, there usually are many methods to carry on with online to make this feasible.The best procedure by which one will find others who sadly are home decision makers is to complete a general search seeking forums or forums which aim around self-employed of those with home-based enterprises.This can certainly help one to determine a home-business connection using other individuals when using the Internet.
Best freinds and family Members
Take into account what you've got read a long way.Does the item reinforce what you now know about business from home connection? Or was basically there something fresh new? What concerning remaining sentences?
One who is responsible for looking to determine a home-business connection having others need to look in the direction of their best freinds and family members.Frequently a person will are sure about someone what person runs the business at home and could lend support on their home-based business endeavors.If friends and family and present friends do not possess their possess businesses, then conceivably they comprehend of a person who works from their own home and can provide their title and number making sure that contact is usually established.
Reasons to generate a Home Business Hitting the ground with Others
Usually there are some reasons why you are going to wish to determine a home-business connection having others.Initially, by talking others to get home business enterprise, the particular can write about their undertakings with a friend or relative who recognizes their employment position.The second thing is, one the master of a home business enterprise and wishes to determine a home-business connection having others can get some good business tips they will may not have acquired usually.Lastly, by establishing real estate business hitting the ground with others who've got home businesses likewise, an individual could probably acquire a practical relationship while using the other particular person and develop their home business options.
Conclusion
Establishing home business hitting the ground with other people that have property businesses likewise is a priceless option for self-employed those individuals that operate away from the home take into consideration.It could very well open way up many work-related doors with the home entrepreneur and offers an outlet to your business owner to discuss factors in relation to their recruitment with some people who truly know what it is like to perform a business at home.
You are not able to predict if knowing a product extra about business from home connection comes in handy.If people learned nearly anything new about business from home connection here, you really should file your content to purchase it.
Moncler Coats Women 2815 - $250.00 : Cheap Moncler Outlet Online Store, moncleroutletpro.top
lang
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: