Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

What type of skin care product should I use on my face?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Skin Conditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dustie B

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: What type of skin care product should I use on my face? Reply with quote

Hi,
I am a 30 year old female and I feel like I'm 14. My skin is horrible. I have combination skin that is also very sensitive. I have acne, not huge bulging zits, but small red ones in random places on my face as well as skin colored bumps. I tried Skin ID and learned I was allergic to benzoyl peroxide. Prior to that I had tried a little of this and a little of that. Since using Skin ID, I have been using Burt's Bees sensitive facial cleanser and moisturizer as well as the acne treatment. But it doesn't seem to be working either.

My skin starts off dry in the morning, so much so that applying powder with my makeup shows a lot of flakiness. Then throughout the day my forehead gets shiny and greasy along with the sides of my nose (not the top, that's still dry). The rest of my face is dry to normal, except for the bumpiness everywhere.

What should I be using and how long should I try the product before switching? I thought Burt's bees might be good because it's so natural, but it's doing nothing. It's been a few weeks at least since I've started this. Is it too soon to change to something else? And what would you recommend?

Thanks!
alan hofmann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

believe me combination skin is very difficult to take care of! I have the same problem girlie!
Dustie B

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have actually found something that's working for me. It a line called Exuviance. I'm using the sensitive/dry line and after 2 weeks, by complexion is a 100 times better! I still have a little ways to go, but so far it's working. I found it at Ulta but you can also find it online. The nice thing about Ulta is that if it's not working/you don't like it, you can return any time within 60 days!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Skin Conditions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: