Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Effective Acne Treatment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KKasablanc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:53 pm    Post subject: Effective Acne Treatment Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to quickly share the method I found most effective with treating acne, inflammation, and overall irritation. It is 100% natural and organic.

For the past few weeks now, I've been using this product called Hypochlorous Acid Spray for my severe acne. Essentially, it's a compound naturally produced by our white blood cells to combat infections. It has potent anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing properties which makes it really effective in treating acne in a way that I have not experienced with other products, prescribed or otherwise. I've also found that it has done an amazing job with healing up my acne scars. Given that it's naturally produced by the body, It is hypoallergenic and effective on even the most sensitive skin types.

Since I've been using this product the results have been almost immediate (within 2 days). It's been about 1 month now and my face has cleared up quite nicely. It has been very exciting and I just wanted to share. The medical uses for it are actually quite extensive if you search it up on google as it is now being used to treat quite a lot of persistent skin conditions.

This is the product I use personally:
amazon.com/dp/B08978XYJK?ref=myi_title_dp

My routine:
I spray it onto my face in the morning and at night.
Wait 30 seconds and pat dry with a towel.
That's it. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Acne All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: