Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Play Now Online Outcomes Recording

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin and Nutrition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunxuemei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:09 am    Post subject: Play Now Online Outcomes Recording Reply with quote

Another serious spot we are seeing connectivity/lag issues is MyTeam. Since 2K is facilitating the opening phases of their annual MyTeam $250,000 tournament, it makes these debatable spots even costly.NBA 2K League veteran and multiple-time participant in the championship Jin captured and posted this moment that watched him or his competitor lag out of a recent contest.

Perhaps among the most usual gameplay complaints I have heard comes from consumers asserting contact dunks are overpowered in PARK, Rec, and Pro-Am. The mechanic appears similar even at the NBA parts of this match, but because the number of gamers with the Posterize badge isn't as prevalent, it is not a problem. However, in the MyPlayer contests, there probably needs to be a modification to provide big guys a little bit of a rest. One of the most neglected portions of this sport is Play Now Online. It has generally functioned properly, but this season, there is an problem with the way the results of games are being recorded.

I have played multiple games on both the Xbox and PS5 on next-gen, and more times than not, the appropriate result was not listed, nor did it reflect upon my record suitably. Quite frankly, if you're someone who takes pride in your document online, this dilemma demotivates one to play the manner. I have spoken with 2K relating to this and they are aware of the matter.

2K boasts the very best customization package of any sports video game available on the market. Part of what makes 2K's customization options so grand is its image uploader. It is possible to essentially take an image from your computer and add it to your own pajamas or courtroom to rebrand a team, or to personalize your MyTeam's appearances. Regrettably, once you upload an image at NBA 2K's website, you can't find it when you search for it inside the game.
More information in nba2king
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin and Nutrition All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: