Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Can Botox treatment give an eye lift?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freyaalexis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:36 pm    Post subject: Can Botox treatment give an eye lift? Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm 30 year old and have too much dark hollows under my eyes. Almost 3 years ago I had a neck lift and for now don't want to go for the same kind of invasive surgery again. Has anyone tried using Botox procedure to lift the eye area? I did a lot of research and found edenderma.com very hardly because it was very difficult for me to choose the right option from hundred of others. I have also found people which recommend to use filler for the eye area. Please could you tell me which like the better option? Also, I want to know if anyone had Botox done before, how many days after you can talk normally?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: