Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

This super nutrient is the secret to anti-aging

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charlesmoore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:15 pm    Post subject: This super nutrient is the secret to anti-aging Reply with quote

The best skincare ingredients for anti-aging

As an early 30-something, anti-aging skincare has been my routine for at least four years now. When I first added anti-aging products to my skincare routine, retinol was all the rage. It still is, although peptides and niacinamide give it a run for its Sephora and Ulta money. Retinol is a vitamin-A derived skincare ingredient that promotes rapid cell turnover. If your skin takes 28 days on average to renew itself, retinol use can cut that time in half. The average retinol skincare product on the market contains anywhere between 0.5 - 2% retinol. Prescription retinol products may have up to 4%. If you struggle with enlarged pores, acne, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and other stubborn superficial skin issues, retinol is a dream!

What if you donít struggle with those issues? What if your skin issue is as simple as a dull complexion and a fine line or three that you want to iron out? That is where vitamin C skincare comes in. You can add vitamin C to your skincare routine in three ways:

Diet (fruits and vegetables)
Supplements
Skincare products

Know more:masktini.com

[/url]
Emilshakov

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:19 am    Post subject: Skin care Reply with quote

Hi All, I am new to this place but very glad to hear the responses to queries.board-certified surgeon and skilled in advanced surgical techniques, advanced aesthetics, anti-aging, weight-loss, and hair transplantation. The best secret for anti-aging skin is to be happy from the inner side, and full of joy, and keep the anxiety away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: