Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Argireline

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Argireline Reply with quote

I have been using an %5 argireline product that is only made with distilled water and no other ingredient. It seems to work better than other 15% serums that are combined with a lot of other ingredients. Would anyone know why that would be. Could the skin penetration be better that way? I have been using the product for about 8 months and have seen a huge difference in my under eye area and between eyes.
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is conceivable that 5% in water might be as good or better since in a complex formulation other ingredients compete for penetration with argireline. That said, unless you actually measure penetration, you can't say for sure.
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you buy the argireline concentrate from?

I've used 5% Argireline + water too for two months with zero result.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: