Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

DMEA product w/Copper glucate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stellablu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: DMEA product w/Copper glucate Reply with quote

Hi,

I just purchased two items from the new Roc lift and Fortify line (lift serum & eye cream), it seems to be working very well for me, i noticed that my skin feels tighter and my eyelids are more lifted but I noticed that one of the ingredients is copper gluconate, is this going to cause CP damage?

here are the other list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Cyclopentansiloxane, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sclerotium Gum, Arachidyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate , Red 40, Yellow 5
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This cream has a variant of copper peptides, which are created when you mix copper gluconate with hydrolysed gluten as they did here. The risk could be similar as with other CP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: