Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Avotone (Avotox) vs. NuVectin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Avotone (Avotox) vs. NuVectin Reply with quote

Seeing as there's so much interest in NuVectin here's another cream I've come across (competing with NuVectin) that actually gives out a list of ingredients. They too have a money back guarantee. Has anyone used this? So far, I can't find it up here in Canada. The price tag is pretty hefty at $89.95(US) for 1 oz. Add duty and shipping and it's out of my price range unless I head south for a trip.

Anyone out there using it? What do you think? Is it for real?

Ingredients in Avotone are:

Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (10%), Avocado Oil, Propylene Glycol, Acrylamide Colopymer, Natural Fragrance, Ethyparaben, Methyparaben, Propylparaben
cjdavis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Avotone (Avotox) vs. NuVectin Reply with quote

Laura wrote:
Seeing as there's so much interest in NuVectin here's another cream I've come across (competing with NuVectin) that actually gives out a list of ingredients. They too have a money back guarantee. Has anyone used this? So far, I can't find it up here in Canada. The price tag is pretty hefty at $89.95(US) for 1 oz. Add duty and shipping and it's out of my price range unless I head south for a trip.

Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (10%), Avocado Oil, Propylene Glycol, Acrylamide Colopymer, Natural Fragrance, Ethyparaben, Methyparaben, Propylparaben

Laura,
At there are other products that are cheaper that contain the 10% hexapeptide with palmitoyl pentapeptide, why not use one of those instead?
cjdavis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Avotone (Avotox) vs. NuVectin Reply with quote

cjdavis wrote:
Laura wrote:

Laura,
At there are other products that are cheaper that contain the 10% hexapeptide with palmitoyl pentapeptide, why not use one of those instead?

I meant to type "There are", sorry =P
Laura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Avotone (Avotox) vs. NuVectin Reply with quote

Chris, can you tell me what products you'd recommend?

Thanks, Laura
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: