Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Pure Palmitoyl pentapeptide from manufacturer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jands

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Pure Palmitoyl pentapeptide from manufacturer Reply with quote

As you know I have been searching the web for suppliers of active ingredients.

I did a search on Google for "Palmitoyl pentapeptide,manufacturers" (that is how I discovered that DXskin website - by accident).

Anyway, I found a manufacturer in China who replied to my email with the following

QUOTE:

thanks for your enquire. We are a amino acid, peptide and antibody manufacturer, we also provide all kinds of peptide and custom antibody service.

For the Palmitoyl pentapeptide, you inquired, The quotation of 10 gram
order is US$ 80 per gram. For more than 100 gram order is US$60 per gram. For more than 1kg order is US$ 45 per gram.

When you use, you need dilute it with 0.02%(200ppm). If you have any question, pls let me know, I will try to help you.

ENDQUOTE

I have requested a copy of their COA, but do you think this is a good deal?

I am not to sure about the dillution etc, but would it be worthwhile buying 10 grams of pure Palmitoyl pentapeptide, instead of the Matrixyl?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with small obscure suppliers from coutries with shaky legal system and still evolving business practices is that there is a greater risk to buy a counterfeit or otherwise substandard product. On the other hand, legitimate suppliers in China, India and other emerging economies do exist, so it could be an acceptable product. The only way to tell for sure is to run an analysis in a lab, e.g. HPLC, for example.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: