Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Better complection, water?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Better complection, water? Reply with quote

hi
im 22 and have okish skin, when its bad i have about 4-5 red spots that im self conscious about.
but even when i dont have flare ups my skin has red patches and..well its hard to explain but it seems like you can see whats under my skin more than most people. particulary in the morning, it looks like i have medium red spots on the side of my face but you feel its and theres nothing there.people with good skin have one even block of colour mine has little red bits here and there and just makes me look unhealthy.

When i have a sun tan its not as bad because the red isn't contrasted as much but now in the winter its getting me down.
im generally very healthy, im fit and dont eat bad. are there any little things i can do i help improve my complection? i drink quite a bit of water already, but are there any foods i should avoid or vitamins i should take?

many many thanks in advance for any help

cheers
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have the same problem. My skin simply has too many blood vessels or it is too thin/transparent that you can see them. You should compare your facial skin with the skin in other parts of your body to see if it normal for your skin to have such red patches. If that is the case there is nothing you can do about it except mask it with foundation.
ron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh think that must be it as i can kinda see veins in my hands when i havent got a tan.
kinda see blemishes real easy.
nothing can be done then?........
amberc44

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you have rosacea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: