Joined: 10 Dec 2004
|Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:41 pm Post subject: Posting rules and guidelines
|Welcome to Smart Skin Care Forums, a place for intelligent skin care discussions. Here's a few basic rules to help make this message-board both educational and enjoyable.
1) Constructive disagreements and differences of opinion are expected as long as they are a part of rational and respectful discourse. Personal accusations, attacks, negativity or other lapses of civility will not be tolerated.
2) Commercial or promotional posts of any kind are not permitted. We respect the need of commercial entities to advertise their products. However, the place of advertising is in the advertising section, not disguised as a forum message. If you are looking for an ad space, please contact the webmaster.
3) Nothing on this forum or elsewhere on this website should be considered as a medical advice.
4) Please DO NOT post messages related to DIY (do-it-yourself) skin care preparations. A casual discussion of DIY skin care items, without detailed instructions, precautions and warnings, may lead to improper preparation, storage and/or usage, causing skin irritation and other side-effects.
5) The posts or threads that violate the above rules may be locked or deleted. The violators' posting privileges may be revoked.
If you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines or other issues related to this forum, please email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org